Genshin Impact is an action role-playing game developed by miHoYo. Available on many platforms, including Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Android. It has been quite popular among game lovers since its release in 2020 because of how easy it is to pick up and play with its colorful graphics!
If you need to remove the game from your PC such as Windows 10/11 due to issues or errors when playing the Genshin Impact Game or struggling with disk space than this post can help you uninstall Genshin off your system!
How to uninstall Genshin Impact from a PC
If you want to uninstall Genshin Impact on your PC, you can do it in the following steps.
Firstly, start Genshin Impact and then enter into the game.
Then, click on the Settings button from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
In Settings window, locate General tab and choose Uninstall from there.
Lastly, click Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall it from your computer.
The window will then show a success message indicating that it has been successfully uninstalled from your Windows 10/11 PC.
Uninstall Genshin Impact from Windows 10
1. Go to the Settings app and select Apps.
2. Locate Genshin Impact from the list of apps on your PC and right-click it. Select Uninstall from the menu.
3. Click Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall Genshin Impact from your PC.
4. Restart your device to complete the installation process, it might take a while, please wait for some minutes.
Uninstall Genshin Impact from Windows 11
To uninstall Genshin Impact from Windows 10/11, you can do it by following these steps.
1. Open Control Panel by pressing Windows + X keys on your keyboard.
2. Click the Uninstall a Program option to open the list of installed programs on your PC.
3. Find Genshin Impact in this list, and then select it with the cursor to highlight it on the list first, then right-click it and select Uninstall option to remove this game from your PC.
4. Click Yes on the pop-up window to confirm the operation, and wait for this process to be completed before closing the window.
How to uninstall Genshin Impact from a Mac
Uninstalling Genshin Impact from a Mac is quite simple. You just need to locate the app in Finder and drag it to the Trash.
Genshin Impact is a program that’s sold as an anti-spyware program but is actually malware.
To uninstall Genshin Impact follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows+R keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
2. Type the following into the Run dialog box then press Enter: %localappdata%\Genshin Impact
3. Locate the folder called Genshin Impact and delete it.
4. Close the Run dialog box by clicking the X button at the top corner of the window.