Roku is a popular streaming device that allows you to watch your favorite shows and movies on your TV. Did you know that you can also use Roku to mirror your iPhone’s screen? That’s right – with the right settings and hardware, you can view everything on your iPhone on your Roku-connected TV. Here’s how to do it:
How to mirror iPhone to Roku without Wi-Fi
- Navigate to the iPhone’s Control Center.
- To enable screen mirroring, select it from the menu.
- Select your Roku player from the menu that appears.
- After the TV code displays, simply add it to your iPhone using the accompanying app.
How to connect your iPhone to Roku Using Wi-Fi
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Access the iPhone’s configuration menu. Select the Wi-Fi off button.
- Open the iPhone’s App Store.
- Select the search icon, enter “Roku,” and select “Search.”
- Select “Get” under the “Roku Channel” heading.
- A free Roku channel can be accessed by clicking on that option.
- A click of the “Install” button is required.
- Until the setup is finished, please be patient.
- The App Store home screen should now be accessed.
- Please go down the page until you reach “Roku.”
- Just click the button that says “Roku.” The Roku channel should now be available in the app store.
- To do this, select the “Add Account” button.
- Put in your Roku login details.
- You can join by clicking the “Sign In” button.
- Input your Roku ID and password to enter your account.
- You should return to the app store’s main page.
If you want to stop mirroring your screen, simply go back into the Screen Mirroring settings on your iPhone and select “Stop Mirroring.” Easy, right? Now you can enjoy all of your favorite iOS apps and games on the big screen!
Mirroring your iPhone’s screen to your Roku-connected TV is a great way to view all of your favorite content on a larger display. Plus, it’s super easy to set up – just make sure that both your devices are connected to the same wifi network and follow the steps outlined above. Enjoy!