Smooth quartz is a mining item that can be found in the contraband tab of the minecraft with a yield of 1.5 blocks per piece. It’s not as common as other minerals, but it’s worth your time to learn how to make it. smooth quartz can be used to make many different items, such as blocks and tools. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to make smooth quartz in Minecraft quickly and easily.
How to make smooth quartz in Minecraft
To start, you’ll need some smooth quartz. You can find it in the contraband tab of the minecraft with a yield of 1.5 blocks per piece.
Once you have some smooth quartz, you can begin to make different items out of it. For example, you can make blocks out of it, or you can make tools out of it. To make a tool, you will need to use the crafting table and the raw materials that are associated with that profession. For example, if you’re making a tool to chop trees, you’ll need to use the tree block and the forestry tool.
The good news is that Smooth Quartz is very easy to make. In just a few steps, you can get started making tools and blocks out of it.
How to use smooth quartz
1. Start by finding a smooth quartz block in your minecraft contraband tab.
2. To make smooth quartz, you’ll need to use the right tools and blocks.
3. To make a block with smooth quartz, you’ll need to use the following tools: a knife, a tiller, and a furnace.
4. To make a tool with smooth quartz, you’ll need to use the following tools: a pickaxe, an axe, and a saw.
5. To get more out of smooth quartz, be sure to experiment with different recipes and usage rates!
Tips for making smooth quartz in Minecraft.
1. Start by mining contraband quartz from the minecraft with a yield of 1.5 blocks per piece.
2. Once you’ve mined enough contraband quartz, you’ll want to craft a smooth quartz block.
3. To make a smooth quartz block, you need to combine contraband quartz with a tool or block that you want to make into a smooth Quartz block.
4. Just like any other block, smooth quartz can be used in many different ways. You can use it to make tools, blocks, and items!