As you may know, it is not easy to find a decent video on your phone. This can be frustrating, especially if you are trying to watch a video that you have already downloaded. A way around this issue is by looping the video. This article will teach you how to do just that.
What is looping?
Looping a video means playing it over and over again. With looping, you are able to access the video from your phone’s library and watch it as many times as you want.
In order to loop a video, you need to make sure that the video is saved to your phone’s memory first. If this is not the case, you will have to download the video in order for it to be looped. After downloading, place the downloaded file in your phone’s memory folder. The next step is to open your phone’s media player and then load up the memory folder in order for it to be looped.
If you’re wondering how long a video can be looped before becoming too boring, there is no limit on how long a video can be looped before being watched once or twice. It just depends on what kind of person you are!
Below is a step-by-step process of how to import a video and loop the video.
1. Download the video you want to loop onto your computer.
2. Save it as a .mp4 or .mov file on your computer.
3. Connect your phone to your computer by connecting the USB cable that came with it or using a wireless connection (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi).
4. Click “Media”, then “Import.”
5. Select the .mp4 or .mov file that you saved from step 2, then click “Open.”
6. Your phone should now read the video file in a folder called “Videos”. You can rename this folder if you would like it named differently, but for now, just leave it at Videos.
7. To loop the video, press menu and go to “Video settings” and make sure that Loop Playback is selected for every video in this folder (the default setting). Now when you watch videos on this folder, they will play in continuous playback rather than jumping between different videos within each folder in succession.
Sometimes, you may want to watch a video from an app that doesn’t offer the ability to loop. However, there is a solution: Loopit. This free and easy-to-use app allows you to convert any video on your phone into a looping video. It is incredibly simple to use, and best of all, it is ad-free!
To start converting videos, download the Loopit app from the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store. Once installed, open up the app and select the video that you would like to loop. The app will then automatically create a new playlist for your videos so that they can be run on repeat in order to create a seamless looping experience. Slide your finger on the screen as if you are playing music, and then play!
Loop your video.
When you are looking at a video on your phone, it is often necessary to watch it from the beginning to the end. However, when watching videos on your phone, there is usually some content that is not viewable. This can make watching video clips tedious and frustrating.
To get around this problem, you should loop your video. Loop means playing the video over and over again until the desired point has been reached.
If you have downloaded a video, find the point where you want to loop it by pressing on the “Play” button at the bottom of your screen. When you find the desired point, press on “Loop” just below the Play button to start playing your clip over and over again.