Discord is a popular chat platform that lets you easily connect with friends and colleagues. It’s also a great platform for gaming and chatting. However, if you want to leave your Discord server, there are some things you need to do first.
How to leave a Discord server on your desktop app
1. Open Discord on your system , go to the server you want to leave by pressing the icon of that server in the left sidebar of discord app.
2. Click the server name which is located at the top left corner of the screen next to the server icons
3. Press “Leave server.”
How to leave a Discord server in the mobile app
1. Open the Discord app on your iPhone or Android device
2. Navigate into the server you’d like to leave.
3. Navigate to the right and tap the three dots located to the right of the server name at the top of the screen.
4. Scroll down and press “Leave Server.”
How to find and join a new Discord server.
Discord is a free (but paid) online service that lets you connect with friends and colleagues. You can also use it to chat with people you know on the internet, whether they are in your Discord server or not.
On Discord, there are many servers for various topics. You can find a server for anything from music to gaming, but even if you’re looking for something completely different, some of them will work just as well as others.
If you want to join a new server, simply click on the “Join Server” button at the top of the page and select “Discord” from the drop-down menu. Once you click this button, you will be taken to your server’s home page where all of its features should be available.