Hashirama Senju, the creator of the Shinobi, was one of the most powerful shinobis. He had a short life, but made an impact in his time. In order to find out more about Hashirama’s life and death, it is important to know how he died.
The official story given by fans is that Hashirama died in battle with Madara Uchiha. However, there are some questions about this account that still need to be answered. The article will explore these questions and explain what really happened to Hashirama at the end of his life.
What is the story given by fans?
The official story given by fans is that Hashirama died in battle with Madara Uchiha. However, there are some questions about this account that still need to be answered.
First of all, it is important to have an idea of what the two Shinobi were fighting about and why they were fighting at all. The article will explore these questions further and explain how people believe that Hashirama was poisoned by Madara.
It is also important to understand what the two shinobis were fighting for in order to know how they ended up dying in battle. The article will go into detail on the events leading up their deaths and how they died in their own different ways.
The Battle of Konoha
On the night of the battle of Konoha, Hashirama and Madara Uchiha were fighting each other. Both shinobis had to use Susanoo in order to defeat their opponent. However, they soon realized that they were evenly matched in power. In the end, it was an even battle with no clear winner. Because of this, Madara decided to leave with his Susanoo and Hashirama followed suit. Later on, when Madara started using Susanoo against Konoha, Hashirama came back and stopped him from destroying the village.
The Death of Hashirama
Hashirama Senju was killed in battle with Madara Uchiha. It is a widely accepted account of how Hashirama died and the reason for this is because it is what the official story states. However, there are still some questions about this account that have not been answered satisfactorily. The article will explore these questions and explain what really happened to Hashirama at the end of his life.
First, we must consider a few facts about Hashirama’s life before he died.
– He was the founder of the village
– He created his own clan: Senju
– He fought against Madara Uchiha and lost
– His body was found by Madara Uchiha as he fled from battle
Questions that still need to be answered.
1. Why wasn’t Hashirama killed when Madara and the other Uchiha were wiped out?
2. What happened to the Senju clan after Hashirama died?
3. Did Hashirama have any children or descendants?
4. How did Hashirama die, and what was his cause of death?
5. Did Madara really kill him, or did he go out of control?
6. Did Hashirama truly die in battle with Madara, or did he die a natural death from old age, something fans speculate has been shown through flashbacks in the manga and anime series?
Hashirama died at least twice in his life: once by a kunai by an enemy ninja during battle with Madara Uchiha and later by natural causes from old age. The article will explore these questions and explain what really happened to Hashirama at the end of his life.